Legal Disclaimer Notice
- Conditions of Access. By accessing the Omnia Website and using the materials made available on this Omnia Website by Omnia, you agree, acknowledge and accept to be bound by the terms and conditions herein. Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in the Omnia Website constitutes a solicitation. The information and materials including the terms and conditions in the Omnia Website may be modified, amended, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time at the discretion of Omnia.
We do not warrant that this Website will always be accessible uninterrupted, timely, securely, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive of damaging code. Omnia is not liable in manner to you or to any person claiming through you whomsoever, for any losses, damages (direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential), damages for loss of profits, costs, liabilities, expenses, claims or demands resulting from any delays, inaccuracies or errors in the information or in its transmission over the internet.
- Reproduction and Linking. To encourage a wider promotion and distribution of the products and/or services available on the Omnia Website but subject to Section 5 below, Omnia would have no objection for you to disseminate or reproduce the materials or part of the materials on the Omnia Website, provided that Omnia is duly acknowledged and that the re-dissemination or reproduction is for a non-commercial purpose (e.g. all related webpages should carry no advertisement of a commercial nature). Such consent is not however applicable to materials produced by other organizations or websites, which own the copyrights.
- Accuracy of the Omnia Website. While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the Omnia Website and every effort made, the accuracy of information mentioned in the Omnia Website is subjected to changes, modifications and differences. Omnia shall not be liable for any errors, inaccuracies, omissions or misrepresentation that may remain and any losses or inconveniences incurred as a result of such changes or differences.
The Omnia Website may contain inadvertent inaccuracies or typographical errors. These will be corrected at Omnia’s discretion, as and when they are detected or reported. The information on the Omnia Website is updated regularly, but inaccuracies may remain or occur where changes occur between updates. Omnia excludes any obligation, liability or responsibility for such content. Part of the Omnia Website contains materials or content which are contributed by other organisations. Omnia shall not be responsible for any error, inaccuracies, omission or misrepresentation in such materials or content.
- Third Party Pricing and Promotions (if any). While every precaution has been taken in the preparation of the Omnia Website, the accuracy of promotions and prices of items advertised or mentioned in the Omnia Website is subjected to changes and differences. In the event of any discrepancies between the promotions and/or prices mentioned here and actual promotions and/or prices offered, the vendors’ or suppliers’ promotions and prices shall be taken as the final accurate version. Omnia shall not be liable for any losses or inconveniences incurred as a result of such changes or differences. Omnia shall not be responsible for mediating such disputes between the vendors and the customers or any other parties. The purchase of any product or service from a vendor or supplier from such promotions and/or other linked website is a transaction solely between you and that vendor or supplier, and any question or dispute that you may have regarding any such product or service should be addressed directly to the responsible vendor or supplier. Omnia has no responsibility or liability for any vendor or supplier and your relationship with such vendor or supplier.
- Intellectual Property Rights. No part of this Website shall be reproduced for any commercial purposes without the permission from Media Prima Berhad. The content, text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files, and their arrangement on this Website are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted to other sites. The Omnia Website may contain images or content whose copyrights are owned by or whose moral rights are attributable to third parties.
All terms mentioned in the Omnia Website that are known to be registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks are registered trademarks, trademarks or service marks of Media Prima Berhad and their respective owners (for third party marks). For third party marks, Media Pima Berhad cannot attest to the accuracy of this information. Use of a term in this Website should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any registered trademark, trademark, or service mark. Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks and service marks (whether registered, unregistered or pending registration) on this Website are owned or licensed by, or to, Media Prima Berhad and its group of companies; including marks, names, logos, symbols and emblems.
No patent liability is assumed with respect to the information contained herein.
Media Prima Berhad has sought to achieve an innovative and informative website. However, you also need to understand that Media Prima Berhad must protect its intellectual property rights, including without limitation its copyright and trademarks (whether or not the foregoing rights are registered, unregistered or pending registration). Accordingly, please appreciate that no licence or right of any kind whatsoever to use the intellectual property rights of Media Prima Berhad and/or its group of companies or the intellectual property rights of third parties have been granted by this Website.
- Trademarks and Third Party Materials. Omnia reserves all rights in its corporate names, service marks, logos, trade names, trademarks, websites and domain names (collectively “Marks“) and nothing in this Terms of Agreement grants you the license to use such Marks. Additionally, other marks which appear on the Omnia Website may be marks of third parties that are not affiliated with Omnia. Omnia does not control or endorse the content of third party websites.
Any non-personal information or material sent to Omnia by you will generally NOT be treated as confidential. For further details on use and disclosure of your personal information please see our Personal Data Protection Notice.
- Warranties and Liabilities. The Omnia Website (including the services, information and content therein) is provided on an “as is” basis and to the fullest extent permitted by law is without warranty of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for use, fitness for a particular purpose and/or non-infringement of third party rights. In addition, any warranties, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, in relation to use, access, operation, availability, continuity or non-interruption of the Omnia Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. While the information and content on the Omnia Website is believed to be accurate, it may contain errors or inaccuracies. To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will Omnia be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including without limitation economic loss, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive, general or special damages) suffered or incurred by you or any other person or entity, howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Omnia is advised of the possibility of such damages, in connection with or as a result of the Omnia Website, including but not limited to the following: (a) use and/or access (or inability or delay in the use and/or access) of the Omnia Website; (b) any content or information made available on the Omnia Website (including any errors, omissions or inaccuracies thereof); (c) any content or information made available on the Omnia Website infringes the rights of any third party, (d) any intrusion or any attack by any person, hardware, software, virus, trojan horses, worms, malware and/or macros or other harmful components of a destructive nature arising from any use and/or access of the Omnia Website; (e) any websites (including the content therein) maintained by third parties, which are accessible via a link from or to the Omnia Website; and/or (f) any unauthorised access to or alterations of your transmission or data. In addition, Omnia is not responsible for the contents of websites that are maintained by third parties and therefore shall not be liable or responsible for any links from the Omnia Website to other websites. Omnia will take reasonable measures to maintain the privacy and security of all private information provided by you to the Omnia Website, but third parties (such as hackers) may breach or attempt to breach Omnia’s security measures or may gain unauthorized access to the Omnia database or other equipment containing your information. You agree that Omnia shall not be liable for damages of any sort, whether arising under contract, tort, or otherwise, with respect to any breach of security of the Omnia Website or any other company equipment or user information.
All rights reserved. Copyright © 2020, Media Prima Omnia Sdn. Bhd.
This Website is maintained by Media Prima Omnia Sdn. Bhd. (Company No. 436623-M)
Balai Berita, Anjung Riong, No. 31 Jalan Riong, Bangsar, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.